Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] input of DDC?

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] input of DDC?
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:44:27 -0800

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 03:42:10PM +0530, chandu wrote:
> What is the default input signal frequency of DDC of USRP(1).
> 1. how I and Q are given to DDC?I Q to same DDC?I Q to two different
> DDC's among 4 DDC's?two ADC outputs to single DDC?
> 2. how to give IF or only real signal to DDC through ADC? what IF
> frequency can we select?
> 3. If two receivers 900/2400 are used simultaneously how will be the
> ADC-MUX-DDC configuration?

Chandu,

Please read through the USRP FAQ and take a look at the pages below.
If you've still got a question after reading this stuff ask again.

In particular look at usrp_standard_rx::set_mux

  http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/UsrpRfxDiagrams
  http://gnuradio.org/redmine/attachments/129/USRP_Documentation.pdf
  http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classusrp__basic__rx.html
  http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classusrp__standard__rx.html