R: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research News

From: Alberto Trentadue
Subject: R: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research News
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 13:21:53 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I assume that the objective for a GNU HW manufacturer should be "to keep
providing the SDR hardware at lowest
possible prices and keep developing products" + UNDER GPL.
I know no big company with these objectives. And I don't expect NI to be
different. GNU and big business are not good
friends.
I think it's just a matter of time. Let's make the most until then.

This is *not* a blame for Ettus management of course, but please raise your
hand anybody being 100% sure that the GNU
part of USRP project is not jeopardized inthe long run.

BR
Alberto

products.

Presentaci un amico! Invita i tuoi amici a scoprire i servizi Tiscali: per ogni
amico che attiverà un servizio Tiscali, potrai avere 30 euro di sconto e lo
stesso sconto di 30 euro verrà poi offerto al tuo amico. Scopri come!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/presentaci_un_amico/?WT.mc_id=01fw