[Discuss-gnuradio] sync_to_pps

From: Subbu Meiyappan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] sync_to_pps
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:47:17 -0800

Hello,
  I recently purchased a USRP2 and have been trying to find the documentation/examples on how to use the PPS functionality to timestamp received data (with the PPS connected to a 1sec trigger source). So far, I have not been able to find any examples of using this functionality. If I am starting off, should I use the libusb2 or use the usrp2-vrt mode to use the timestamp functionality? Any examples/documentation to get started using these would be useful.

Thanks
Subbu M.