[Discuss-gnuradio] Disable USRP TX-Chain

From: Christian Rohlfing
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Disable USRP TX-Chain
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:36:18 +0100

I want to switch off the TX-chain because of space-problems with my custom USRP-design. I did this by commenting every occurence of TX_* in the common_config* file.

Notice: I took the standard-USRP-FPGA-code and deactivated the TX-chain.

After compiling the code with quartus I tested the RBF-file by calling benchmark_rx.py (which is located in the gnuradio-examples/python/ digital folder) and calling benchmark_tx.py on an other computer with the standard-usrp-fpga-code.

But even that simple setup doesn't work, the script is not able to synchronize the pakets.

On the other hand: When I'm calling usrp_fft.py with my custom RBF- file, the spectrum looks the same as the spectrum with the standard RBF-file.