Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about gr_ofdm_sampler.cc

From: bin zan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about gr_ofdm_sampler.cc
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:52:58 -0500

Hi Tom,
>I'm not sure what you mean by "modified." They have been adjusted by
>the sync block to fit in the middle of the FFT bins and the CP has
>been removed. Other than that, it's just the data stream.
Here "modified", I mean the data which enter into the FFT process are different from the data if directly collected from usrp_rx_cfile.py. The value of the remaining  data (after sync and CP removed) have been changed? If that's true, How can I match the original data ( same data obtained from usrp_rx_cfile.py but without CP and unsync'd data) to the FFT bins?

Thank you,
Bin