Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 WBX selecting the antenna

From: Charles Brain
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 WBX selecting the antenna
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:53:13 -0000

Well I am pleased to say that the txrx_wbx.bin firmware from Jason's git seems to work on my USRP2 - WBX combination.

These SD cards are strange, I have two identical SD cards same manufacturer (Kingston) size etc. One works and one does not on the USRP2. On both cards the USRP2 lights come on as expected but the USRP2 can't be seen on one of them.

Oh well.

- Charles