[Discuss-gnuradio] reconfiguring with usrp2 src present

From: Veljko Pejovic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] reconfiguring with usrp2 src present
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:47:44 -0800

Hi All,

Is it possible to dynamically reconfigure a flow graph that has a usrp2 source?
I tested a simple lock()/unlock() from the top graph, and also from
the other parts of the graph. I always get the following error:

usrp2: channel 0 not receiving
usrp2::rx_samples() failed

If on the other hand, I don't lock/unlock but just proceed with
disconnect/connect, it doesn't complain, but from the way it behaves,
I can see that disconnect/connect failed to change the graph.

Thanks,

Veljko

p.s. the same happens if I use stop-wait-start instead of lock-unlock