Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help req blks2.ofdm_mod

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] help req blks2.ofdm_mod
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:37:22 -0500

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:06 AM, nadia raj <address@hidden> wrote:
> hi,
> how do we select a subdev in blks2.ofdm_mod, for a scenerio where we have
> two daughterborads on one usrp.
> Regards,
> Nadia

You wouldn't do it in blks2.ofdm_mod. Look at the ofdm examples folder
for benchmark_ofdm_tx.py. The function _setup_usrp_sink is where the
daughterboard is selected. From the command line, you can use the "-T"
or "--tx-subdev-spec" and giving it the argument "A" or "B" depending
on which side you want.

Tom