Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Latest txrx.bin files?

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Latest txrx.bin files?
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:44:02 -0500

On 02/18/2010 02:22 PM, Johnathan Corgan wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-02-18 at 14:02 -0500, Marcus D. Leech wrote:
>

>> Where are the latest txrx.bin files that support WBX?
>>
> The WBX code for USRP2 has not been merged yet into the master branch.
> After that happens, I will post the txrx_wbx.bin file in the usual
> place.  Prior to that, you can hand compile one by using the developer
> branch 'wip/wbx_usrp2' in:
>
> git://gnuradio.org/jabele
>
> (Yes, the WBX board will require a special firmware file, txrx_wbx.bin,
> that only supports the WBX and Basic/LF TX and RX boards.  This is due
> to space constraints.)
>
> Johnathan

OK, I clearly need some guidance with "git".

I did a git clone on git://gnuradio.org/jabele   but the resulting
source tree doesn't appear to have
  the wbx support in it.  I did a "git checkout wbx_usrp2", but that
didn't seem to update any files,
  but seemed to indicate that I'd switched to that branch.

I find git to be very, well, git-ish.   I'm willing to be hit upside the
head with a clue-by-four.

I have the microblaze compiler, and it appears to have generated a
txrx.bin file, but there's not even
  a *hint* of WBX support in the source tree I have.

Cheers
Marcus