[Discuss-gnuradio] using sig_source_c on a USRP2

From: Charles Brain
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] using sig_source_c on a USRP2
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:13:07 -0000

Hello,

I have been playing around with the USRP2, mainly to get a feeling for how much data I can pass across the Ethernet.

I have noticed something odd

When I use sig_source_c with a sample rate of 20 Ms/s
and a frequency of 1 MHz with the WBX board set to 1 GHz and the interpolation set to 20 I would have expected the output on the HP 8592L to be at 1.001 GHz but it is at 1 GHz. I have tried various
combinations of sample rate and frequency and can make
little sense of what is happening.

When I use the audio sink and use sig_source_f it works exactly how I expected.

What am I doing wrong ?

- Charles