Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR on CentOS 5 x64_64?

From: Brett Trotter
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR on CentOS 5 x64_64?
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:44:16 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I thought it a worthwhile addition.
A few months ago I posted that I'd created a CentOS / RHEL repository that
included GnuRadio. I'm personally running RHEL 5.4 x86_64 and have gnuradio
(latest stable) RPM installed.

info at:
http://blackopsoft.com/

it's a dumb domain, but it was one I had handy... :)

Let me know if you have any constructive criticism.