Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_delay behavior

From: Carlos Aviles
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_delay behavior
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:49:43 +0100

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the answer and my apologies for the guessing work.

I reviewed my test code and it turns out that, as you say and as I was
expecting, gr_delay works fine. A custom block I built is the one to
blame for the misbehavior I'm seeing.
I'll work on my custom block and eventually post another question in
case I can't figure out by myself the problem.

Thanks,
Carlos.