Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to transmit synchronously with timestamp usin

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to transmit synchronously with timestamp using VRT code.
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:51:18 +0100

Quoting Per Zetterberg <address@hidden>:

Hi All,

I am trying to understand how to use the vrt code. I want to transmit a
burst. For the first vrt packet I use

hdr.header = VRTH_PT_IF_DATA_NO_SID | VRTH_START_OF_BURST |
VRTH_TSI_OTHER;

for the "middle" vrt packets I use

hdr.header = VRTH_PT_IF_DATA_NO_SID;

and for the "final" vrt packets

hdr.header = VRTH_PT_IF_DATA_NO_SID | VRTH_END_OF_BURST.

Is this the correct  (it doesn't really seem to work the way I want).

BR/
Per