[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Blocks on PS3 CellBE

From: matty
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Blocks on PS3 CellBE
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:40:35 +0100

Hi,

does anybody develop actually on a PS3 Cell Broadband Engine who can tell me,
if there is any chance to distribute several blocks of a GRC flograph automatically on
the Cell SPEs?

So what I want to do is, take one block and run this block on SPE1 another block on
SPE2 and so on. Could Python the distribution handle?

And another question: Is the GNU Radio C-code of several blocks "small enough" to run
directly on the SPEs?

Thanks for any advice!

Best Regards from Germany
Matty