[Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNU Radio on cygwin

From: Ms reena vade
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNU Radio on cygwin
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 01:19:12 +0530 (IST)

Thank you everyone for your help to my previous query regarding the installation of GNU Radio on Cygwin. I have checked my fortran 77 compiler and it works fine now( thank you zerocool :)),but now I get some : "conftest.err : Permission denied "  and another error which says " your boost libraries seem too old." My question is :
( 1 ) Shall I ignore the conftest errors because  the conftest.dir, conftest.h and ccp are created while installing and they automatically are removed also?
Thank you for all your help....I am really happy with the progress I achieved due to your suggestions!
Regards,
Reena