[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio for TE320 Series Xilinx

From: Makmur Hidayat
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio for TE320 Series Xilinx
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:50:42 +1030

2010/1/26 Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden>
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 17:16, Makmur Hidayat <address@hidden> wrote:
> I want to use GNU Radio to process signal with TE320 Series Xilinx
> Spartan-3A DSP Industrial Micromodule.

This wouldn't be too difficult once you learn the GNU Radio C++ API.

Johnathan

Dear Johnathan,

Thank you for your information.
I inform you that now. I have already installed GNU Radio on ubuntu linux (Jaunthy) and I can run example successfully. I want to process signal from the DSP connected to a computer

Because I am new in C++, therefore to learn GNU Radio C++ API, therefore do I have to learn C++ first? What is the best way to learn GNU Radio C++ API?

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Regards
Makmur