[Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_rx/tx.py

From: Jason Uher
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_rx/tx.py
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 07:27:30 -0500

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Merve Deniz <address@hidden> wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>   I am trying to do DBPSK modulation/demodulation using USRP1 and RFX1800. I
> run benchmark_tx at the transmitter side and rx at the receiver side. It
> worked great but I could not understand what packages I sent. So I am not
> sure about the modulation which I run , is correct or not ?
>  Does anybody know how can I see the packages that I sent by using
> benchmark_tx ??
>
> Code :
>(snip out the standard benchmark code)
>     MERVE....

Merve,

Your modulation type and other settings will depend on the command
line options you used when you ran the program (if you try the -h
switch you will see the list of them).

By default, your packets consist of the current packet number masked
to 8 bits and repeated for the length of the packet (" data =
(pkt_size - 2) * chr(pktno & 0xff) ").  You can specify sending
particular packets using the file option, again, have a look at -h.

Jason