Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 FPGA configuration with 16, 8, 4, 2, and 1

From: Shivaramaiah, Nagaraj
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 FPGA configuration with 16, 8, 4, 2, and 1-bit quantization options available for test
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:11:37 +1000

1)  Has this configurable bit-width revision been merged? I could not see the rx_buffer.v modifications in 3.2.2 nor any modifications towards this feature on the host side.

2)  Is there any branch doing the required modifications on the host side? I want to decide on whether to revisit my non-working host side modifications that I left several months ago

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
Nagaraj

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 04:47:08PM -0500, Paul Creekmore wrote:
> For whoever is interested, I have a branched revision of the USRP1 FPGA
> code ready that supports 16, 8, 4, 2, and 1-bit quantization.  The
> Verilog code is available for review in my developer's branch of the GNU
> Radio SVN repository here:
>
> http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/branches/developers/pcreekmore/quantization/usrp

Thanks Paul!

Eric