Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modifying how-to-write-a-block 3.2.2

From: Andy_Long
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modifying how-to-write-a-block 3.2.2
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Affan,

Sorry to disturb you. I have halt importing my own block process for quite
long time. Since I have read what your are posted in Feb and download the
modified files howto from your website. It is quite useful to me. However, I
am not quite sure how to compare every file with the original file.

Actually I have faced the same problem that I can only follow the shen's
tutriol which might be insufficient to current howto file. So just for a
quick question, can you list which file I should modify to apply my own
block?

What I did so far is just rename the howto_square_ff.h=>myblock_square_ff.h,
howto_square_ff.cc=>myblock_square_ff.cc howto.i=>myblock.i and changed all
the words "howto" in those three files with "myblock".

I did the same thing in Makefile.am.

Should I change anything else in another file?

Thank you.
regards,
Andy