[Discuss-gnuradio] Using a custom block

From: Kurt Holmquist
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using a custom block
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 16:55:23 -0400

I'm looking for some information or references on what to do _after_ doing
everything in the "how to write a block" tutorial in order to be able to access
this block from other GNU radio python programs, for example changes to
environment variables or whatever will be needed.

I also would like to know what to put into theĀ  "<import>from gnuradio import
blks2</import>" element in the GRC block XML file so that I can use my custom
blocks in GRC.

Thanks for any help you can provide.