Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MacPorts and GNU Radio 32-bit

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MacPorts and GNU Radio 32-bit
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:59:22 -0400

Michael Dickens wrote:
Hi Ed - I never got multi-boot installed, so, no, I haven't gotten those changes in place. That said, the MacPorts folks are discussing ways to get WX stuff to be 64-bit compatible under 10.6, so I might not need to do anything if they succeed soon enough. How badly do you want / need them? - MLD

I have a meeting with a prospective client tomorrow and I want to
pitch the use of gnuradio for his spacecraft's groundstation.
It would be good if I could do development on my laptop instead
of having to use a desktop at their location.

I don't need 64-bit, I just need GRC to run.