Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange indentation space in python script

From: Tim Pearce
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange indentation space in python script
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:20:10 +0100

It seems to display correctly on that link for me.

Checking it on my copy here it looks like the script is playing the dangerous game of mixing tabs + spaces so the actual indentation you see on your text editor depends on how it treats tabs. Whether it works or not then depends on how python chooses to treat the tabs.

Looks like tabs are used on some other lines as well.

Cheers,

Tim