Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd announcement

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd announcement
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:03:49 -0700

Very exciting! Thanks Josh!
I'm off to build and test. Couple quick questions:
  * Are you still basing the fpga build around Xilinx 10.1? If so - any
plans to move to/test with later versions?

We have no immediate plans because 10.1 is stable and working. Perhaps the next ISE service pack will fix some of the issues we have had (and after I get some more important UHD TODOs out of the way).

  * Any ETA on support for the RFX and XCVR2450 boards?

I would like to get RFX working by the end of this week. I suppose the XCVR can be the next canditate. Unknown ETA...

-Josh