Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fix for usrp2 overruns when stopping and restart

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fix for usrp2 overruns when stopping and restarting rx streaming
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:11:15 -0700

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:51, Andy_Long <address@hidden> wrote:

> 1, Can I keep all the package for gnuradio from binary package and update to
> the newest version by using git?

No.  You will need to uninstall the binary packages.

> 2, When I can track the 3.3git-725-g8d3a78da version from "Ubuntu Jaunty
> (9.04) Distribution unstable development branch ". Will it be available in

It is available now; that is the latest commit to our GNU Radio
development tree.

Go to this wiki page, then go to "Development":

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/Download

You will use the git source code repository client to create a local
copy of the source code, then compile and install from there according
to the Ubuntu installation for your version.

The window for 3.3 development is now closing very rapidly, and I
expect to have 3.3 stable released in May.  We'll have new binary
packages at that point.

Johnathan