RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Large number of overflows...

From: Ian Holland
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Large number of overflows...
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:08:29 +0930

Hi Matt

Myself and a colleague have created a C++ equivalent for the same
flowgraph, with realtime scheduling enabled. We still have overruns for
data rates above 2 Mbps, even on a Core i7 machine. We will try and make
a multi-threaded version to hopefully resolve this, since our version is
only single-threaded at this stage.

In regards to using GRC to create the flowgraph, how can I check if
realtime scheduling is enabled, and/or enable realtime scheduling?

Thanks

Ian.