[Discuss-gnuradio] Modified verilog code for smaller FPGA

From: Andy Blueman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modified verilog code for smaller FPGA
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:13:04 +0200

Hi all!

I'm new to GNU Radio and USRP. I'm making a prototype of data transmission system based on USRP, but
in future I want to use much smaller FPGA. I will not deal with GNU Radio or python at all, I need to create a
verilog code that could fit into much smaller FPGA.
My requirements are 2 megabit/second on transmission and same on receiving of data. I only need 1 complex
channel on transmission and one on receiving side. I read manual and see that it can be easily done using config file,
but i need the actual Verilog code with only one channel each way, so I want to get rid of some comb-filters in DUC and DDC.
I wonder if someone has done anything like this before? Some guidelines would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!