Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK GNU radio companion/USRP help!

From: Jason Uher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK GNU radio companion/USRP help!
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:58:32 -0400

> Our program does not seem to be working.
>Please need any type of thought if possible!

First, please see this article on how to appropriately ask questions
of the mailing list:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/ReportingErrors

Specifically the part titled "How should I format my message?".

Secondly, does your program work if you take out the USRP and simply
connect your source and sink blocks together?

Though your path looks correct, I would check some of the parameters
you are using.  For example, the costas loop probably takes in
relative frequencies, not specific ones (ie not 2.4G-2.5G) or the 500k
sample per symbol you are using for the RRC.  Look at the code of
benchmark_rx and benchmark_tx in the digital examples folder to get an
idea of what a basic DBPSK system should look like.

Jason