Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two USRP2 sync, VRT firmware

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Two USRP2 sync, VRT firmware
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:43:17 -0700

I had accidentally deleted these files (long story/bad monday). You can build them from the vrt branch. However, I highly recommend that you use the UHD for synchronization of usrp2s. The vrt branch is experimental and will not be maintained.

http://ettus-apps.sourcerepo.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki

-Josh