RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem installing gnuradio

From: jack william
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem installing gnuradio
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:31:51 +0000

Hi,
I performed git pull on ofdm,master,HEAD branch. but  i am getting following error when i do sudo make

usrp2_impl.cc: In member function ‘void usrp2::usrp2::impl::start_bg()’:
usrp2_impl.cc:340: error: ‘bind’ is not a member of ‘boost’
usrp2_impl.cc: In member function ‘int usrp2::usrp2::impl::handle_data_packet(const void*, size_t)’:
usrp2_impl.cc:453: warning: ignoring return value of ‘ssize_t write(int, const void*, size_t)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
make[4]: *** [usrp2_impl.lo] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/sha/trondeau/usrp2/host/lib'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/sha/trondeau/usrp2/host'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sha/trondeau/usrp2'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sha/trondeau'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Please help me
Thanks in advance.
Cheers