[Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK block, again

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK block, again
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:08:02 -0400

I'm playing with the GMSK demodulator block.

I have a signal at 24KHz, which I down-shift to DC, using a
freq_xlating_fir_filter.  The signal is 200baud
  MSK, so the filter bandwidth I set to 400Hz, then into the GMSK block,
arranging for there to
  be two samples per symbol.  This seems to be producing a nice stream
of 1s and 0s at 200bps.

Since the bits are encrypted coming from the source, I have no way of
knowing whether they're the
  "right" bits or not, so I want to confirm that my setup is correct for
the GMSK block.  I think it
  needs basebanded data, with the input spectrum arranged around DC, and
by default, it uses
  2 samples per symbol.

--
Marcus Leech