Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 Inband rework, request for features and co

From: Martin DvH
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 Inband rework, request for features and comments
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 02:28:49 +0200

On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 15:43 -0700, Eric Schneider wrote:
> Hi George, no worries, I know perfectly well how it is to have too many
> ambitions and too little time...  :-)
>
> I can confirm that the timestamps are correct.  I have been using it for
> some time.
>
> The compiled RBF is not in my developer branch.  I haven't even moved my
> recent work to git...  :-/

I am trying to find a working version of the inband code.

Where can we find your work.
The last I could find is at:
http://nyquist.gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/branches/developers/ets/inband/

But that shows no activity for a long long time.

I also tried to checkout your personal git and get the inband branch:

git clone http://gnuradio.org/git/ets.git
git checkout --track -b inband origin/inband
git fetch

But that has the inband example C++ apps and libs code moved to
usrp/limbo (in other words, disabled, nonfunctional)

> There are some older (but should be functional) versions at:
> http://www.schneider-group.com/gnuradio/
Those are only the rbfs

Thanks,

Martin