[Discuss-gnuradio] How to compute square root?

From: JAS DEO
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to compute square root?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 04:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am doing linc transmitter by using gnu radio.In which i want to separate
OFDM signal in two constant envelope(software part) and then power amplify
it seprately, finally combine two signal(hardware part).I have done the
software part in Matlab and here is the code for that.
r=abs(normal_data);
theta=angle(normal_data);
%normal_data=r.*exp(i*theta);
rmax=max(r);
e1=j.*normal_data.*sqrt((rmax^2)./(r.^2)-1);
s1=normal_data+e1;
plot(s1,'b*')
s2=normal_data-e1;
plot(s2,'r*')

Here s1 and s2 are two signals with constant envelope.As i am new to GRC, is
it possible to compute square root, which block should i use.
Thanks
Regards