Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Power,Band width and spectrum switch problems

From: Johnson_lu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Power,Band width and spectrum switch problems
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 06:34:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the reply.
I tested the parameter tx_amplitude=0.001 and I can get little transmit
power I wanted.
I can observe the bandwidth from the spectrum analyser. I also changed the
bitrate and modulation to get different bandwidth. But I still have some
questions about the difference of the transmit bandwidth and the filter
bandwidth.