Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Source Sink blocks tranceiver

From: H.Raza
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 Source Sink blocks tranceiver
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 21:31:23 -0700 (PDT)

Also, I'm planning on trying to hook up my laptop which does not have a 1gig
port to a usrp2 using the expresscard to 1gigabit ethernet socket network
card for laptops. The link below has details for the device.

http://www.startech.com/item/EC1000BT-Gigabit-ExpressCard-101001000-Mbps-Network-Card.aspx

Wanted to ask if this will effect the usrp2 performance in anyway. Again any
comments will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
H.Raza