[Discuss-gnuradio] idea under GRC

From: fangming he
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] idea under GRC
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 20:59:54 +0800

Hi, Josh,
Could you distribute some documents about how to implementing the function of generating code in GRC? How to add new graphic signal processing block in GRC?
I hope to get to know some ideas on designing GRC, such as why do you extract five basic primitives in XML: block, parameter, key, value, connection? Why do not choose some other primitives?
How to translate the XML present to python Language?
Or anyone have some ideas on it?
Please let me know if anyone have some idea on it!
Thanks!
Fangming