[Discuss-gnuradio] Simulink and USRP2

From: Rahman Doost
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simulink and USRP2
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 12:25:47 -0400

Hi,

Has anyone tried to run Simulink USRP2 examples and succeeded to send or receive signal to/from USRP2? The demos work for loopback but not when I change the IP address input of the USRP2 (Simulink) block to my USRP2 actual IP address which is default 192.168.10.2
I have installed libuhd, updated firmware and fpga image and also MATLAB 2010a Communication blockset successfully and USRP2 can also detected by uhd_find_devices command.
Any help will be appreciated.

Rahman