Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to build gr-wxgui on Mac OS X 10.6.1

From: Carles Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to build gr-wxgui on Mac OS X 10.6.1
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 21:02:56 +0200

Hi all,

yes, it works :-) This is what I did in OS X 10.6.4:

sudo port selfupdate
sudo  port upgrade outdated
sudo port install python_select
sudo python_select python26
sudo port install mesa
sudo port clean --all wxWidgets-python
sudo port -d install py26-wxpython
sudo port install gnuradio
export
PYTHONPATH=/opt/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages:/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages

... and grc is working.

Thanks, folks!
Carles