[Discuss-gnuradio] Can GNU Radio run on TI DSP environment?

From: 振 孔
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can GNU Radio run on TI DSP environment?
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 04:47:47 +0800 (CST)

Hello,

I am new to GNU Radio. Currently I am considering to implement basic software radio and signal processing on TI DSP environment, such as TI TMS320C674x and C647x DSPs and the evaluation boards.

I know GNU radio are usually running on PC environments for Linux or Window OS, but can it also run on TI DSP? If it can, how can I do it?

Thanks

Hanks