Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] psk modulation

From: EsserIHF
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] psk modulation
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 23:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

Yesterday I looked in this example. I let this example run with the
parameters "-m dbpsk -f 20000",so the example should do the modulation. But
on my scope, I still can't see a good modulated signal. Here is the output:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29169627/dbpsk.png dbpsk.png
Can someone explain to me why I didn't get the right output? Thank you