Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about the channel distinguish when read from mul

From: Thomas Tsou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about the channel distinguish when read from multi channel
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:21:14 -0700

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 6:50 PM, John Wu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I create a standard rx which contain 2 channels for two rx daughter board.
> Now I use read function read the sampled data,
> and deinterleave the data, but which channel is related to which daughter
> board, and the deinterleaved data is related to which channel?

The interleaved data will come from the first DDC followed by the
second. How the DDC's are connected to the ADC's will depend on the
input mux setting. The exact default mux value escapes me at the
moment, but I would assume that the channel for the board connected to
the lower numbered ADC comes first.

  Thomas