[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP python problem

From: Guanbo Zheng
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP python problem
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 02:34:27 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to output the data of constellation sink to a file. Since constellation sink has some synchronization process in the block, which shows me a better constellation points compared to scope.

My gnuradio version is: V3.2.2. The constellation python code is located at: /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/constsink_gl.py
At the sink of constsink_gl code, it seems like trying to output the I & Q information to the queue, name "msgq" at line 96.

The result I output is:  <input_watcher(Thread-2, started daemon -1325728880)>

How can I output the value before plotting in the window?

Many thanks for any suggestions!
--
Regards,
Guanbo