[Discuss-gnuradio] RXF2400 as receiver by using benchmark_rx.py, which w

From: 蒲盟
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RXF2400 as receiver by using benchmark_rx.py, which will receiver the signal(RX2 or TX/RX, or both)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:40:11 +0800 (CST)

Hi all,
  I'm new in gnuradio and USRP, recently, when i run benchmark_rx.py, i found a problem which confused me a lot:
  I use one USRP(equiped with a daughterboard of RFX2400, running benchmark_tx.py) as transmiter and another USRP (RFX2400 runing benchmark_rx.py) as receiver, as i only have one antenna, so i connect it to RX2 and run benchmark_rx.py at the receiver, as i expected, the result is nearly 100% "ok = true", but when i disconnect from RX2, it results some "ok = false", that is narmal.But again, i connect the antenna to TX/RX(not RX2), the result comes back to 100% "ok = true", i don't understand, could it be that when RFX2400 is used as a receiver, both TX/RX and RX2 receive the signal, if not ,how do they work?
  I learned that if i want to select the rx antenna, i could use select_rx_antenna('RX2'), but even i did this ,it does nothing different.
  i think MUX may be something related, but i'm not sure.
  Any help will be appreciated.
--
 sincerely,
shanki