[Discuss-gnuradio] transmitting continuously but in receiver side i find

From: weizhongshan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] transmitting continuously but in receiver side i find the data seems discontinuously transmitted
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:14:10 +0800 (CST)

hello everyone !
i use benchmark_ofdm_tx  to tramsmit  data continuously .but in the receiver side ,i get serveral packets ,then a serial of noisy, and then useful packets again .the packets seem discontinuously transmitted .i wonder why .
  in my program both fusb_nblock and fusb_block_size are zero ,and my packet size is 320 bytes , i guess maybe the problem lies here.  may somebody give me a clue?

您想拥有和网易免费邮箱一样强大的软件吗?