Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bypassing the interpolation

From: Jeffrey Lambert
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bypassing the interpolation
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 16:34:39 -0400

Hello,

I am working on a similar project to use a USRP 1 as a RADAR device for a temperature measurement application. I am not sure about the USRP2, but for USRP1 it is possible to send a signal from the FPGA to the DACs without interpolation through manipulation of the FPGA registers and by using custom verilog code. The most relevant example would be usrp_radar_mono. I am not sure if there is similar code for the USRP2.

~Jeff