[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2- Timestamp

From: Ashish Bansal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2- Timestamp
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 18:42:29 -0700

Hi ,

I am using USRP2. The newer version of GNU 3.3 contains timestamp code. Couls you please answer my following querries.

1. What do you exactly mean by timestamp. Does it mean it will output the 64 bit timer value with each sample. What is the command on the host side to see these timestamps.

2. How can I relate timestamp with ADC Samples.

3. I do see timestamp being used in the following files in USRP2 Firmware "app_common_v2.c", "txrx.c"  etc.  Are all the files loaded in the firmware by default or I have to change something.

Thanks a lot.