[Discuss-gnuradio] Modifying gr_peak_detector

From: Phong Do
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modifying gr_peak_detector
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:37:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm working now with peak_detector block and find out that some functions
don't really work.
I've used the following 2 blocks:

- Peak Detector (gr_peak_detector): the parameter "look ahead" seems have no
function. I gave "look ahead" many values but the peak value did not change.
I've seen in the gr_peak_detector_xx.cc that the variable d_look_ahead is
called but it is not used in the main program.

- Peak Detector 2 (gr_peak_detector2): in this block "look ahead" is used,
but sometimes the peak detector freezes (output signal stops running in
scope sink).

So I decided to use the first peak detector for my work, but I need also the
look ahead function. Could anyone please help me in modifying the C++ code ?

best regards
Phong Do

C++ code:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29349773/gr_peak_detector_fb.cc