[Discuss-gnuradio] Flex 900 Common Daughter Board

From: Sean Jordan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flex 900 Common Daughter Board
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:24:31 -0700

I am using the Flex 900 Common Daughter Board for the usrp. I am using both boards as recievers. The connection RX2 on the board will not work when connected and selected by the dual source usrp in GRC. However, if I select the TX/RX and reconnect my line to that port it will work. I am wondering why the RX2 setting is not being accepted and also if there is a way to fix this. I am using gnuradio-3.2.2.

Thanks,

Sean