[Discuss-gnuradio] Usrp Runtime Error

From: ish13
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Usrp Runtime Error
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:22:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I am using the usrp_wfm_rcv_nogui program to listen to FM radio.  I have
also added code to the program so that I can perform a scan, for stations in
my area.  My code works by first creating a usrp_source() for the FM code.
When I want to scan for stations I press a button on my keyboard and then it
stops the fm code from running by using tb.stop().  I then remove the
flowgraph from tb so that the usrp source is not in use.  The code then
creates a new usrp_source() and scans frequency band.  I then stop the scan
code with scan.stop().  The code then does the same procedure as the FM code
did to stop the source.  When I return back to start the FM code again I get
a RunTimeError: can't open usrp.  I don't understand why I am getting this
error if I have used the source once, stop that source, removed the source
and then created a new one.  Help is greatly appreciated.