Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:32:20 +0200

Hi,

> I am very worried because I bought a USRP2 and two GSM cards X900 and
> X1800, when I learned that working with USRP2 openbts not have any
> solution or help to install my central gsm, please help.

Sell it and buy a USRP1.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but unless you're willing to either:
 1) Spend a significant amount of time doing the port yourself
 2) Spend a significant amount of money to hire someone to do the port
for you.

then, it's your only solution.

I find it weird that several people made the same mistake ... maybe it's
just me, but before buying a 1500$ piece of equipement, I tend to check
it'll fit my needs ...

Cheers,

    Sylvain