Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems compiling testbench for USRP

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems compiling testbench for USRP
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:27:44 -0700

The USRP1 testbench code is not up to date with the design itself. You would need to modify it to get it to work.

Matt

On 08/25/2010 07:01 PM, Nelson Costa wrote:
Hello all,

I've been trying to use some of the test benches provided from Ettus' site, in
the "fpga/tb" directory.  I'm using Quartus II and ModelSim with the latest
version of the fpga code.

I'm assuming that fullchip_tb.v is the test bench for the full fpga.  However,
the test bench seems to be written for a different module; The test bench
doesn't interface directly with usrp_std, and instead instantiates "fullchip".
The ports are similar to usrp_std, but not the same.  Was the test bench written
for something else?

Any additional info on the test benches (even a link) would be greatly
appreciated.

Nelson.